An Even Greener Alternative to Tafipan®!
TafiPan-Eco takes Tafisa’s sustainable particleboard one step greener, with a no-added urea formaldehyde (NAUF) binder system. It consists of:
- 100% recycled & recovered wood fibers
- Urea formaldehyde-free adhesive binder
Why Choose TafiPan-Eco?
- 100% urea-formaldehyde free!
- Provides up to 6 LEED credits.
- Conforms with the most stringent third-party certifications:
- FSC Certified
- Eco-Certified Composite Grademark Program (ECC)
- CARB Phase 2 Compliant
- No compromise in board quality – The performance and durability of TafiPan-Eco complies with ANSI A208.1-2009 standards for M2 physical properties.
- Available in several custom dimensions, maximizing output/yield processes.
Manufactured with the Latest Technology
TafiPan-Eco is produced on the same state-of-the-art continuous presses as our standard TafiPan panels, allowing us to use either standard binders or the advanced NAUF binders found in TafiPan-Eco panels. You get the same precision-sanded surface and edge smoothness in both environmentally-friendly products.
Known for their durability and superior quality, TafiPan-Eco panels are found in countertops and a wide variety of furniture markets (such as in kitchen & bathroom cabinetry) and as the substrate for TafiLam-Eco decorative panels.
Superior Surface Quality
As durable and consistent as they are green, Tafisa’s TafiPan-Eco panels are manufactured to the highest industry standards whether destined for raw board applications or for value-added surfacing applications. Our high-precision sanding equipment produces exceptionally smooth surfaces, producing a versatile and reliable substrate for paint and laminates.